Wednesday 27 February 2013

Twisted Knit Group 2

Yesterday I published "Twisted Knit Group" - the sock I designed as part of our knit group challenge.

This is the one I knitted in a high twist Socktopus yarn which I highly recommend. It shows off the cable beautifully.


There is pattern on every row but once you've done a repeat, it's got a nice rhythm to it. It's also nice to have something that's very unisex to knit. Boy has already told me he wants a pair of these. I just need to find some yarn for him.
 

If you'd like to knit them for a boy or even for yourself, the pattern is available at my Ravelry Store.

x

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I love the way the pattern flows from the cuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's one of the things I like to try and design within my socks. The cuff isn't just the cuff, it's the start of the pattern.

      Delete