Wednesday 14 August 2013

The First Step.

What an exciting day I've had.

Do you recall the post I wrote about a sweater I had designed? The client was really pleased and that gave me an idea. Open a shop.selling my original designs as finished garments. After some encouragement from friends, it's gone live.

At the moment I'm busy with some outside commissions, but when they're out of the way, I'll be putting more items in there and I have plans for more designs.

As a start though, I'm really excited.


x

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Go you :) Can't wait to see the other designs that you are going to have for sale in YOUR shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I find some time to get to them I will post them here. At the moment I feel like I'm herding cats but I'm getting there.

      Delete