Friday 31 May 2013

Normal Service

Panic not gentle reader. I have not abandoned you.

Almost 4 weeks ago we had a family emergency which was frankly more important than anything else hence my absence. What time I did have was spent working on some commission knitting. This is not a pity post. I wanted to explain why there hasn't been a plethora of knitting. I've just been working on a lot of cabling for the commission. And when I say a lot I mean 15+ meters of various cables. Perfect knitting for someone who's brain was working on a million other things however, as with most commissions, there are no photos to share. I have to wait to see if the designer will send me some that I can post here. I am such a wicked tease.

We have just returned home and are getting things straight before another big event that is coming up in the next few weeks. This is planned and so whilst it will require my time and attention, I will still be posting work, news and inspiration here. I've got some posts in mind which I'm sure you'll enjoy.


Thank you for your patience and stay tuned.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment