Monday, 21 January 2013


The studio samples were both frogged over the weekend. They just weren't working in the way that I wanted them to. I spent the weekend playing and taking photographs to try and work through it so we'll see what that brings out. I'm also flicking through my stitch dictionaries for some inspiration.

However, I did promise images of a project I can share with you -

This is the start of the vest I'm knitting. I'm going with very simple colours and dark grey is one of my favourite neutrals.

This is my first real intarsia work and I'm delighted with the way it's turning out. Intarsia was one of my skills to perfect this year and this is certainly the project to do that. I designed a very simple motif which I'm hoping is easily executed but interesting enough to knit.

There's not much to show at the moment but as I work though more of the main motif, there will be more images.


No comments:

Post a Comment